Live, interactive practice via Zoom
Class Schedule + Links to join via Zoom
- Tuesday, 8:30-10 AM Intermed/All Levels LINK | meeting ID: 913 714 692 | pw: yoga
- Thursday, 8:30-10 AM: All Levels LINK | meeting ID: 913 714 692 | pw: yoga
- Saturday: 8:30-10 AM: Intermediate LINK | meeting ID: 913 714 692 | pw: yoga
- Saturday: 10:30-11:30 AM: Beginners LINK | meeting ID: 825 636 963 | pw: yoga
- Beginners – emphasis on standing poses to build strength, stamina, and balance.
- All Levels – beginners and more experienced students practice together. Reinforces the foundation and introduces inversions (and modifications).
- Intermediate – for experienced Iyengar students who have a regular practice of inversions. Permission of teacher required
- IYFAR: Iyengar Yoga for Addiction Recovery – a monthly exploration into spiritual recovery from addiction through poses and breathing techniques presented in the context of ancient yoga and 12-step philosophies. [RESUMES FEB. 2021]
You may also click a calendar listing to get the class description and Zoom link.
Suggested fee: $15. Ways to pay:
Do not let financial circumstances prohibit your participation. Email me!
a portion of tuition is donated to Poor People’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival
Before you attend an online class:
Set up your computer/phone/iPad ahead of time (you can even join the “meeting” well in advance and experiment so that the camera sees you as fully as possible). It’ll take a bit of tinkering, but eventually all will come into view. I’ll try to start right on time – you can join the “meeting”/class ahead of time. It will also be helpful if you have yoga props – or something that approximates yoga props – nearby. Some suggestions:
- Sofa cushions make great bolsters.
- Dictionaries and other weighty tomes make great blocks.
- Blankets make great blankets.
- Scarves and ropes make great belts (so do belts).
- Chairs make great chairs, but so do coffee tables.
- Kitchen counters make great walls, as do actual walls.