Working with contemplative Silence & Heart practices and yoga texts/postures in the Iyengar tradition, we’ll listen deeply—to each other & the natural world. To register or fmi: email@example.com.
I am pleased to continue teaching this winter at the Iyengar Yoga Center of Maine in Brooksville, while Kim Peralta is away.
Come practice Iyengar yoga in beautiful coastal Maine!
Schedule here (and below).
All FEBRUARY classes w/Liz are drop-in rate only (see rates, below)
Please join my friend Brenda McMorrow and me for a relaxing hour of restorative yoga, heart contemplation and sound. This free recovery event is open to all who are in recovery from addiction or who are allies of the recovery community and precedes Brenda’s public kirtan (tickets: $20 in advance @ brenda.bpt.me) in the same space. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot for “Recovering with Heart” (and get your tickets for the public kirtan, too!)
- Monday, July 24: 9-10:30 am Gentle
- Monday, July 24: 5:45-7:15 pm Level I
- Thursday, July 27: 9-10:30 am Gentle
- Sunday, July 30: 9-10:30 am All Levels
- Monday, July 31: 9-10:30 am Gentle
- Monday, July 31: 5:45-7:15 pm Level I
- Saturday, August 12: 9-10:30 am All Levels
- Wednesday, August 23: 6:30-8 pm All Levels
LATE AUGUST/EARLY SEPTEMBER VACATION!! SCHEDULE
- Tuesdays 8/29 & 9/5, 5pm @ YMCA ~ class on with substitute teacher!
- Wednesdays, 5pm @ HopeGateWay ~ cancelled (resuming October 4)
Private classes are being covered by substitutes ~ thank you and see you in (mid) September!
>> complete schedule
7-8:15 AM: All Levels Iyengar Yoga
Portland Yoga Studio
616 Congress Street, Portland
New Student/1 Month Unlimited: $45
10 class pass: $130
20 class pass: $240
Go to PYS website for pricing details and full schedule.